*** We are currently only training a couple outside horses a year as we have decided to focus on our breeding program and bringing up our youngsters we have bred. If you are looking for a quality prospect please check out our fine young horses we have on our Sales page! Thank you for you understanding!**
(We do not board horses who are not in training) Training fee includes: Board (12ft x 12ft stall with mats and shavings, pastures available too).
stalls cleaned daily.
Fed twice daily. (AM and PM) Client must purchase supplements and/or grain; no extra charge for feeding them. Blanket/sheet on/off if blanket is provided by client. (Trainer not responsible for torn/ripped/destroyed blankets!) Horse's ears, muzzle, bridle path, and fetlock (show clip) to be clipped as needed. (please specify if you do not want them clipped) Horse to be worked/ridden 4-5 days per week.
****All board/training fees are due by the 10th of each month, regardless of the invoice date! A $25 late fee will be charged per horse on late board/training***
ALL HORSES ON PREMESIS MUST BE UP TO DATE ON VACCINES & DEWORMING!!
Clients will be billed:Deworming $15 Other vet care: Cost + $20/hr. of my time spent w/horse.
- Shoeing (4 basic shoes) $120
AWR/NASPR INSPECTION FEES
We have stalls available for your horses coming to the AWR/NASPR inspection, please reserve you stall early as they are limited. We offer professional grooming, braiding, and handling as well as photograpy! Please contact Megan for information about the inspection and what you and your horse can expect.
- Overnight Boarding fee please inquire
- Photograpy: Pictures will be mailed to you on a disc.
- Group Lesson (not including gas if traveling) $40
- Private Lesson (not including gas if traveling) $45
- Hauling fees: Call for quote. Minimum of $40
- Tack rooms to be split between clients at shows.
- Day fee at show minimum of $50
- Entry fees and stall/bedding fees are owner's expense and responsibility.
- All show fees are due in full prior to show date. Stall fees for shows will be collected and sent in prior to stall deadline.
- Breeding Fee to Rubicons Moonlit Motion for 2017 $850 includes booking fee of $200! Ask about our discounts!
- Foal Board at mares side $5/day
Getting ready for the show season, or just need help cleaning the winter's mud off?
All horses must stand well for all clipping and/or bathing
- Body Clip (more if difficult, horse must be clean) $150
- Show Clip (ears, muzzle, fetlocks, eyes, cornets, etc.) $25
- 10% Commission on all horses Blue Dreamin' Farms/Megan Bittle aids in Selling, or purchasing for client.
***All other fees, other than board/training, are due within 10 days
from the invoice date***
BLUE DREAMIN' FARMS SERVICES AND FEES